Frequent and long washing of hands, as in the current Corona pandemic, particularly, it is recommended that the protective skin reset the barrier. Also, the additional Use of sanitizer dries out the hands. With these tips, hands against skin damage.
Topics Of Special Coronavirus
More recent contributions to SARS-CoV-2, and Covid-19 can be found in the special Coronavirus on aponet.de.
Careful hand hygiene reduces the risk of infection with the currently rampant Coronavirus significant. Those who do so, however noticed quickly an unpleasant side effect: The hands are rough, cracked and dry from. So you can counteract them:
- You do not wash your hands with hot water, as this is the skin dries out in addition. The temperature when washing your hands, no matter if it comes to the removal of pathogens. It is important only to use soap and to wash the hands and fingers sufficiently long, i.e., about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Use mild, perfume-free or -poor soap without essential Oils or alcohol.
- A creams hands regularly and make sure that the cream is only applied on clean and dry skin. You can’t place, for example, a donor with a hand cream next to the soap on the sink, not to forget the Lotion.
- Pay attention to the ingredients of the cream: Specially designed for dry skin there are products with Omega-3 fatty acids, Urea, Glycerin, hyaluronic acid, almond-, evening primrose or jojoba oil. These ingredients balance the lack of fat and moisture.
- Before bed creams you hands with a fat-containing product. If you like, you can then pull the cotton gloves so that the cream works even better. The recommends that the centre for quality of care.
- Do not wear rubber gloves for house cleaning or washing dishes, in order not to irritate the skin.
An Overview of all the messages you get on aponet.de current.