Ever been struck down with the flu only to find you’re out of all medication and the idea of heading out to pick some up seems impossible?
Now LloydsPharmacy has teamed up with Deliveroo to offer medication and other items straight to your door in half an hour.
It’s the first time a pharmacy has offered this kind of service.
You’ll be able to get 50 medical essentials from 16 LloydsPharmacy stores across the UK
The LloydsPharmacy Deliveroo service will be available this week from 16 stores, in a selection of cities, including Southampton, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Bristol, Newcastle upon Tyne, Cambridge and Coventry.
The partnership will then roll-out to a further 24 stores across the UK.
It will just for over the counter medicines but it will be helpful during these times for anyone who is isolating at home.
They’re offering paracetamol and Ibuprofen so it might be just what you need for your next hangover too.
The medicine cabinet essentials currently available include:
● PPE Equipment: Masks, hand sanitizers and gloves
● Hayfever Helpers: Antihistamines, eye drops and nasal spray
● First Aid: Plasters, bandages, antiseptic wipes and antiseptic cream
● Children’s Medicine: Calpol, chickenpox relief, teething gel, decongestants and ear thermometers
● Pain Relief: Ibuprofen and paracetamol
● Cold & Flu Relief: Nasal Spray, cough medicine and throat lozenges
● Intimate Health: Always Panty liners and pads and the TENA range
● Digestive Health: Rehydration sachets and diarrhoea relief
Toby Anderson, LloydsPharmacy CEO said: ‘Pharmacy plays a pivotal role in not only offering prescriptions and advice to patients but in also providing over the counter medicine for minor ailments, helping to alleviate pressure on the NHS.
Source: Read Full Article