Ingredients for 4 servings
For the celery-Apple soup
- 380 g of celeriac – peel and cut into large pieces
- 4 spring onions – Green, cut fine and set aside; the White crushing of coarse
- 220 g Apples – something cut into very small cubes for the garnish, the Rest peel and coarsely chop
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 1 Ltr. Vegetable broth
- 200 ml soy cream
- 1 ½ TBSP organic Margarine, vegan
- 1 TBSP hazelnut or Almond butter
- 1 TBSP Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Msp. Nutmeg powder
- 1 Msp. Cinnamon powder
- 1 Bay leaf
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
Preparation time about 15 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
The Margarine in a saucepan, heat it and fry the celery, the White of the onions and the Apples, about 6 Min. stewing.
Then add the vegetable stock, a little salt, the Bay leaf and bring to a boil. With nutmeg and cinnamon for approx. 20 Min seasoning and the soup. simmer.
Now remove the Bay leaf and the soup in a blender until smooth. Then back into the saucepan and bring to the boil again. Soy cream, Hazelnut, and Apple cider vinegar, stir and season with salt and pepper.
The celery-Apple soup in bowls and top with the Apple dice and the spring onion green sprinkled serve.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 254 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Fat: 18 g